Staghorn Fern Sapling / Anak Pokok Pakis Tanduk Rusa
Staghorn Fern Sapling / Anak Pokok Pakis Tanduk Rusa MCA1161
In stockSupport / Pre-sale Questions Need Help? Contact Us via WhatsApp
Staghorn ferns naturally grow in rainforests, clinging to taller trees. The canopies of these trees block out most direct sunlight, though by no means do they completely darken things.
In the home your staghorn fern will appreciate something similar: a bright window but not one that gets blasted by the sun all day. Artificial lighting also works.
As mentioned earlier, the staghorn fern doesnt take up water through its roots, so its not really useful to water the traditional way. In fact, youll probably soon end up with a rotting plant if you go that route.
For proper staghorn fern watering youll have to whip out your plant mister andor garden hose. In the home its probably a good idea to give your staghorn ferns fronds a misting daily, especially during summer.
As for the more thorough waterings, youll likely be performing those around once a week during summer and once every two weeks during winter, depending on light and temperature. Soaking is the easiest way to go about this: place the plant in the bathtub or outside and run room temperature water over it. Then, let it drip dry and put it back in its place.
The staghorn fern is a typical jungle plant that does appreciate plenty of humidity. If your home has very dry air it might not be happy in there.
Try placing the plant in one of the more humid areas of the house, like the bathroom, or run a humidifier to keep the moisture levels up.
Again, youll have to think jungle here. The staghorn fern is totally happy indoors at room temperature and although it can take a little bit of cold its probably best not to let things drop below 50 °F/10 °C. Keep that in mind if you want to grow it outdoors.
Because this species is epiphytic, it will not do well at all when planted in the normal planter + soil combo.
Belilah Dengan Yakin, Kami Mempunyai Bertahun Pengalaman Mengepos Anak Benih Menggunakan Kurier. Sila Lihat Rating Kami.
|Kuantiti Pesanan (Ordered Quantity)||Harga Seunit, RM (Price per Unit, RM)|
|1 – 50||32|
|51 – 200|
|201 – 1000|
|1001 ke atas|
* Harga yang dipaparkan adalah sebagai panduan dan mungkin boleh berubah. Sila hubungi kami disini untuk maklumat lanjut. Harga tidak termasuk kos pengangkutan.
- Hubungi kami sekiranya anda mempunyai sebarang soalan berkaitan produk ini.
- Anda boleh lihat testimoni daripada pelanggan kami.
- Hubungi Agen kami untuk maklumat lanjut produk.
- Bagi pesanan dari Sabah & Sarawak, sila buat permohonan mengimpot terlebih dahulu!! Penghantaran ke Sabah & Sarawak adalah amat berisiko disebabkan terdapat banyak faktor diluar kawalan. Pembeli bertanggungjawab sepenuhnya jika terdapat masalah semasa penghantaran.